Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

Olympics Recap

So hello there again!


The Olympics are over and even though I didn´t do well at all in the competitions, it was an amazing experience to be there and I had a great time there.

The Halfpipe and the Slopestyle were super good and fun to ride. I did good on the training days but i bailed on all my contest runs.. It was pretty disappointing but whatever.. its only the olympics haha ;)

Check out these photos






When I was not snowboarding, I spent most of my time chilling in the city with my dutch friends or watched other competitions. We went to McDonalds almost every day to eat some healthy food so we can do good in the contests. I don´t know why it didn´t work out... ;)

Ice hockey USA-CANDA

 The next couple of weeks I have to go to school, which kind of sucks but I am also gonna do some more competitions and hopefully do better there than in the olympics ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen