Dienstag, 6. März 2012

Contests & Hospital

Hey guys

I spent the last couple weeks by riding a lot of contests but I also had a couple of shootings.

First I went training in Mayrhofen, if you didn´t see it yet, check out the little edit i made:


After that, I did a photoshooting in Küthai and I also filmed a Videoclip for the Sparkassen Bank there, I am gonna show it to you as soon as I have seen it myself.

After that, I did the World Rookie Fest in Monte Bondone, Italy which didn´t go to good. Whatever.. The week after I went to Kitzbühel for the Sick Trick Tour open which I won in the Rookie Category, I got 4th overall so I was kind of bummed about that....



The next week I took a break from snowboarding to recover form all the little injuries that I got during the season, nothing serious but annoying though.

Last weekend I went to Damüls for the Austrian Rookie Challenge.
It was the first time that I went there and it was such a sick weekend. We had so much fun and everyone killed it there.
We had a Parksession and a Nightsession on Saturday and then hit a streetrail on Sunday.

The Streetrail we did

(C) Christoph Schöch


I am super stoked that I won the BEST KICKER RIDER AWARD!
I got the sickest prices ever: 300€ in 1€ coins and one week in Laax for the pleasure Spring session.

Unfortunately my belly started to hurt pretty bad after the contest so I went to the doctor and he said that theres something wrong with my appendix.

I had surgery yesterday and they took it out. Now I am still in hospital waiting to be allowed to eat something ;)



But I am gonna be back on board in a few weeks. ;)

See you

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen